Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Normal Particles Urine

The story of the poet who COMPI 'THE MIRACLE WITH RIO!

.. He was always in love with his woman, but Luigi Palazzi, poet smart and capable .. in two months .. "Changed the rules of the game" .. unfortunately left us, but will continue to work with Rio!
http://www.youtube.com/user/oceanoacronlus # p/f/2/H45wDHU2PJg















... "hello darling you okay? The ... I see that you wowed festival ... I'm happy ... because you said you did not like much ... I was with you ... my daughter has told me that you saw in the press room last night. ..
the distance, it will age, will be that someone wants to take away, but the love that is mine is yours and will always remain and forever, and nothing will prevent me from loving you with all of myself ... I miss you ...
(continued)
.....
Hello .. ldmo,
yes all good .. Well .. I missed .. you and her, but you .. there .. I felt close .. beside me with .. x acr! .. Festival was a nice + real + real .. and I have taken with a certain detachment .. and I realized that is how it will take .. from now on life .. the premature death of Luigi PALACES .. The Poet .. I was shocked .. and I realized that not be worth the bad blood .. She has just preceded .. but his message .. where I confided his hopes .. touched me .. now Gonna let fate decide everything .. what good fight? But .. I never give in to the encircled .. to donnucole .. the little men ... read his message .. and tell me if you are not the goose bumps .. like me! ..

Here's the miracle of goodness of a Poet .. ACR Rio and appeared to them and Repo .. and their families .. good!


Luigina PALACES:
"hello it's a bit .. I do not feel I'm broken by February 14 in cardiac surgery in Pavia, I have to undergo a heart surgery .. I have a fifa black but .. Since I live up to 102 years some reviews I have to hello. "


Rio: " Happy February 14 .. But it is not S. Valentino? My friend you will have to operate to the heart .. I've got to pieces because of my vote .. x Dear Poet, fate is bitter for us, but we must accept it and make a virtue of necessity .. Will be better times.
"If I'm Dead roses .. and a Pope." I am close to and trust .. in us and in you .. Hello!


He called me his cousin Luigi Perfetti .. he made me know, bringing it to our Oscar on 27 November 2010, where the jury has awarded the 3rd place .. was beaming! Now learn this terrible news .. Tell me that's not true! But if it were true ... I ask permission to publish his photographs and an article or a Blog commemorating the Luigina dear friend .. You must live on .. as my Repo! .. Sincere condolences to President Sergio Dario Merzario ACR-ONLUS .. and Director and the Milanese, from Bosco Ketti Concetta V. ACR President and Director of IL Sanremo!


.. by .. Luigina PALACES.
Hello Rio, coming back from work today I saw a nice view and this poem was born
the ports for me to Caggiano, so I'll close Sunday with the thought of you all .. to ACR!

PROFILE OF MONTE SPRAYED WHITE
(Grigna?)

iridescent red fire ..
clouds in spirals reddish
blue, gray, the rest all'orizzinte
the world that you can not see.
A joy of it all and done .. nothing!

.. x all the good company of
LUIGINA with lots of kisses!


Luigina PALACES:
I know you're a true friend and your prayers will help me thanks ...
We just feel I left the intensive care unit. a kiss hello!
".. your message left me stunned and appalled .. no words .. my friend beloved poet, I am with you .. and I pray the Holy Father Pius ke protect you and help you .. a great big kiss ".. rio

Rio:
Hello I am close to you and hold your hand .. Come on .. You .. Poet You have to do it .. do not leave me too .. with a poignant reminder .. I have already .. enough for me and left to me! Acr and Rio need you! 6 with us soon ..
.. but you did not answer .. could not ...






... Eliana's sons Julian and Luigina have read my letter and I have phoned to thank us and authorize us to do an article and a blog to commemorate 54 years of LUIGINA PALACES Poet .. unfortunate, but thanks to ACR and its beloved sons .. still alive in our memories! Hello Luigina .. protect us and help us so as to fulfill our destiny .. that we can not escape! .. and if you can .. your projects .. your support .. ACR in Rio .. keep them .. unchanged .. we still need it! Thanks Luiginaper us entertained with your poems .. and thanks to Julian and Eliana for allowing us to stay close to your dear and beloved mother ..





continue my conversation with my Lei.
(pathetic? No, realistic)
is the last night of the festival .. .. I was asked to join the jury of journalists and I agreed to support Flack and his "Call me always love" .. there is no need to tell you I dedicated to ki!
soon .. "love those who love you .. in love conquers who loves not those who flee .. .. and remember .. x always will be!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment