Let the children come to Me!
Dear Jesus, I want to thank you for all that you give us and I promise that I will be good.
Crapis Alessia
Dear Jesus, please, please become my family and all the sick people and those who need help. We thank you for having created.
Mariagrazia
Dear Jesus, I want to say thank you for what you have given us, and please help needy people who need to eat and drink, and pass a good Christmas with family relatives.
Francesca Raso
Dear Jesus thank you for sacrificing for us.
Antonio
Dear Jesus, make us all sick children are well and returns to world peace. Let not the war broke out and thanks for all the good things you've created.
Scalercio Fabiola
Dear Jesus tomorrow will be the first Sunday of Advent and I am very happy because you are born. I want this Christmas brings peace and joy in the world. And I promise that I will pray more.
Mariafrancesca
Dear Jesus I promise I'll study and I am committed more, I will not upset my parents and I will not say more bad words because we are approaching the communion.
Giancarlo
0 comments:
Post a Comment