Monday, November 8, 2010

Where To Buy Minnetonka Moccasins In Minnesota

Media

The boys have done this week, a prayer to Jesus

You are the light of the world !












Dear Jesus, I ask for help for my family, to put it back together again, to help me, my father and my brothers, because we so badly need. Makes me go well in school. That is okay with my friends and they with me. Let my brothers soon find a job, and for Christmas. Help my father to feel good. Amen. Rosanna Guadagolo.

Lord Jesus, I pray for all people. Protect the sick, poor and dear me. And for bad people who do not know God, know peace, love. Helps people to do good and help others. Amen. "Trapuzzano Martina

Lord Jesus, make sure that there are no more injustice in the world and give birth to peace. Defend all and my family, my friends. Protect them and makes sure they live healthy lives and strong. My Lord protect them. Amen. "De Gori Emanuele

Lord Jesus, please help my grandparents and all people close to me, and children who have not had the opportunity to have all the things I have. Please also help children with cancer who is now a very common disease among children. And finally, I pray to bring happiness in places of war. "Toia IMEA Lucia

Lord Jesus, protect my whole family to be comfortable and to feel good all the other people who are sick. For all that do not heal the sick, make them have a lot of peace. For people who do argue that they become good friends again and all the people who are the bad guys, make them become good with everyone and respect all the people who deserve it. You feel good to me and let me become good at it. Thank you so much. Amen. Sacco Gessica Stella

Lord Jesus, help me to love my parents, my friends and people close to me, to always be obedient to everyone, sincere, kind and generous. To help others, especially those who need it most. Help me to love Jesus as God loved you and pray. Amen. "Pullice Giovanna

Dear Jesus, I pray that I would bring peace and joy throughout the world. I pray that you bring joy and happiness families sad, bring peace and harmony in countries at war, bring justice in countries where there is none. O Almighty God that's all that people ask you.
Finally, I would ask you to instill in me some of your Spirit, that I can forgive all. Jesus looks for all who suffer! Amen. "Maruca Federica" \u200b\u200b

Dear Lord Jesus, please come home my cat ran away yesterday. Please return it today and praised thy holy name. And if we do not protect him with your powerful help. And if he comes back or not, I thank you because I know you will help him forever. Please well for my parents, my sister and other friends and relatives. "Giuseppe Sacco"


Catechist: Mastroianni Genevieve

0 comments:

Post a Comment