Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pala Casino Bus Schedules

Visit missionary Servants of Jesus the Saviour











This month of October we had the visit of the missionary servants of the Institute of Jesus the Saviour.













Come Holy Spirit, visit the souls of your faithful!

" Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born, I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations. "










were with us, our bishop, Bishop Luigi Antonio Cantafora and Salesian of Don Carlo.

That is the soul that wants to advance in perfection, should, according to the counsel of St. John of the Cross, "take care into whose hands you put because the disciple will be equal to the master's son to father." And again: "You must that [the leadership] is wise, prudent and rich experience. [...] If the director has no experience of what is more sublime, ever be able to journey souls, where God will lead them there, in fact not even understand. "











The least that we give to God is the greatest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment