Thursday, September 30, 2010

What Chapters Are The Soul Eater Doujin

Prayer Pilgrimage to Lourdes

Hear Jesus

Jesus, have mercy on me, give me the peace that I did not.

I want to love the poor, the leper, finding in them your love and become rich in goodness. I come to church to talk with you, I know that I really listen. It helps me in my Calvary when I can not carry the cross.
But when the night insomnia attacks me, I'm so afraid of this world of horror that suffocates me. A lamp on and the crown in your hands that I offer to you along with my anxieties. Help me to forgive those who hate me, who betrays me and humbles me with arrogance, even those of my own blood.
I love you my sweet Jesus, accept me as I am: a sinner and tired of living. Save me, let me have the strength to move forward and follow you.
Thank you Jesus!
I'll bless my daughter!
never abandon you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment